Monday, April 19, 2010

No Date on These Two.

Betsy,
I'm asking you to empty yourself to show them my great love. You already know my great love, it's time to share it before you can go deeper yourself. Let my peace wash over you. I need you to be focused on others and to show them my love just by being yourself. Your smile, laugh and joy are already drawing people to you by which you can draw them to me and they will continue to do so. I love you, trust in me and accept my love.
Let me love you!
1-2-3
Daddy.

Betsy,
Loving me is a great risk, it's scary, hard and very different from the "norm" but loving me is also a huge, amazing adventure. If you take the leap and trust me you will have the most amazing time of your life. Trust me and take the leap of faith! Don't count the cost, just jump and I will catch you!
1-2-3
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment