Monday, April 19, 2010

March 26th

My daughter,
I don't care if you feel like doing this or not. I do, however, care if you do it or not. Like your friend said, I'm not expecting you to be jumping for joy because you have to wait. There will be times when you will feel miserable doing this. But you know that even in those darkest moments I will be with you. It's hard for a candle to be seen in the bright light of day but when it is dark the candle shines so brightly. I will be with you in the dark times. Never doubt that! I do know the desires of your heart and I will give you every one of them! My daughter, the desires of your heart are so beautiful! I long to fulfill them right now but it really wouldn't be best for you right now. Can you trust me that when the time is right every one of them will be fulfilled and then some? I love you and I will help you!
Trust me!
~Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment