Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 9th.

On Friday night of retreat with the Franciscans, during Adoration we each had a chance to kneel right in front of the Alter and pray. We were told before Adoration that after we were done praying we should take a rose from a vase under the alter and that that was our rose from Jesus. Most of the flowers were big rose blooms but there were a few that were tiny, just barely pink rose buds. I took one of the pink ones. As I was praying in Adoration God said to me "This flower is your vocation right now. I promise that some day you will be a big beautiful red rose bloom but right now you are still beautiful and you can still spread your fragrance in the world."

My Love,
Will you let me love you, serve you, defend you and protect you? Receive this rose as a sign of my love for you now and for all eternity.

My Love,
You are so beautiful to me right now. I love you more then human words can say. I love you! Look on me and see how much I love you. You are beautiful and I have given you clarity, don't doubt it. You are my bride already and I promise you I will give you the grace to withstand the world for a little while. I have chosen you and I will not let anything happen to you.

Don't you see how much strength, courage and trust you have already? I have given you everything you will need!

No comments:

Post a Comment