Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Betsy,
You said yes when I invited you to great suffering for souls, of course I am proud of you my daughter! I love you so much. Let my love wash over you and strengthen you. My love is powerful! If you carry my love in your heart then you also will be powerful, powerful to do great good in the world. I have made you for this purpose. If this is what I made you for, will I leave you hanging? Of course not! I will give you everything you need to do this.
~Daddy

My love,
Who are you not do be mine? Who are you not to do this? Someone has to do it, so why not you? I knew that if I asked you, you would say yes because I have already given you all you will need and more. Of course it will be hard because you will snatch many souls from the hands of Satan and he hates that more then anything but Me so he will hate you as he hates Me. But you have Me crucified in you at all times so you have great power over him through the Eucharist. Do not be afraid.
~Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment